Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Oddball Bouquet...

Popping in today to share some cards with you.

Today is the start of a new monthly challenge over at Bizzy Becs and I would like to
share with you my card that I coloured with Copics for this months challenge.

For some added interest I circle punched out the bouquet and mounted it 
onto foam after colouring.




Supplies used:

Stamping Bella: Oddball Bouquet
Sue Wilson Die: Mini Expressions Me to You
Lawn Fawn Die:  Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Copic Markers
Nuvo Glitter Pen


My other card I wish to share was one made for my Great Nieces 1st Birthday 
last month, which I didnt want to share until she had received it.


To create the shaker look I cut my backing plate die 4 times in 
white card stock, then the top layer was die cut in lavendar.  I  added a piece
 of acetate cut to size, then glued all layers together.   Pastel seed beads were then added into
 some of the recesses, before sealing with white cardstock.





Supplies used:

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Skittle
Frantic Stamper Die -  Diamond Galore
Sue Wilson Die  Mini Expressions - Happy
Stamping Up stamp - Basic Phrases
Hero Art - White Embossing Powder
Glossy Accents
Pastel Seed Beads
Copic Markers


Thanks for dropping by

Until next time - Happy Crafting


Karen
🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment