Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Up and Away

Hi everyone, just popping in today to share a new card.

Wow it is August already and that means new month - start of new challenge over at
Bizzy Becs .

 For my card I had a play with a stamp set from Mumma Elephant, which was coloured up with Copics and the background done with Distress Oxides.

I recently went to a Baby Shower and thought this image would be perfect, I love how it 
came together.





I also made a matching Gift Tag which was attached to a Nappy Cake that I made.





Supplies Used:

Mumma Elephant Stamp - Up and Away
Avery Elle Die - Wonky Stitches
Avery Elle Die - Pierced Cloud Die
Distress Oxides -  Tim Holtz - Broken China
Picket Fence Studio - Blender Brushes
Lawn Fawn Die - Tag You're It 
Paper Rose Stamp - Baby Sentiments 1
Embossing Powder & Ribbon from my stash


Thanks for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting 


Karen 
🌺

No comments:

Post a Comment