Saturday, March 5, 2022

Rose Bouquet....

Hi everyone.


Today I am dropping in to share my latest card. I am currently loving the 3D embossing folders from Altenew and Rose Bouquet is no exception.

Today is also the start of the new challenge month over at Bizzy Becs - always Anything Goes.


Supplies used:

Altenew Botanical 3d Embossing Folder - Rose Bouquet
Distress Oxide - Crackling Campfire
Distress Oxide - Fossilized Amber
Ranger Pigment Ink - Glacier White
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson - Thinking of you 

To make my card I first blended my cardstock (Neenah Solar White) with Distress Oxides.  Starting at the bottom I blended  the Fossilized Amber about 1/3 of the way up and then coming in from the top of the card I blended with Crackling Campfire.   I repeated this process several times until I was happy with the coverage.  

After running my cardstock through my bigshot in the embossing folder,  I lightly inked with the Glacier White using a small blending stick the embossed areas of the card until I was happy with the how it was looking.

I triple layered my sentiment which was cut from gold foil cardstock.

Bizzy Becs is also running a Design Team Callout - see all the deets here

We would love to hear from you.

As always, thank you for looking

Until Next Time

Happy Crafting




 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen. Love the folder and colour choice. Sentiment looks amazing in gold.

    ReplyDelete