Thursday, January 5, 2023

Happy New Year.....

Hi everyone.


Dropping in today to share with you my latest card and to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

For my card I have used a digital stamp from Bizzy Becs Store,  coloured it up with Copic Markers and a touch of Windsor & Newton Drawing Ink for some sparkle.  This is such a versatile digi, can be used for Christmas or Birthdays.

I also dragged out my minc machine and foiled the greeting using Heidi Swapp reactive paper with gold foil.



Supplies used:

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Mouse on Present

Altenew  - Just a Number Die Set

Paper Roses Die - Stitched Rectangles

Copic Markers

Mouse: C0, C1, C3, C5,R01, R02

Present: R85,RV32,RV11,R81, R83

Windsor & Newton Drawing Ink - Gold-Metallic Bronze

Minc Machine

Go Press Foil - Gold Foil (Pale Mirror Finish)


Thanks so much for looking

Until Next time

Happy Crafting





No comments:

Post a Comment