Monday, January 15, 2024

Butterfly Flowerpots...

Wow, hello again.  It has been a few months between posts. 

 

I am super excited today to be sharing with you some exciting news that I have been unable to share until now.  I have joined the Design Team at Crafter's Cafe Blog Challenge and today is my very first post for challenge # 304 for January 2024. 

 

This month the theme is Fancy Edges - Deckled,Distressed, Inked and our  sponsor is:

Polkadoodles 


 

 For my card I have chosen this beautiful image Butterfly Flower Pots and have coloured it up using Prisma colour pencils.  It was such a fun image to colour.   I deckled the edges of my background cardstock using the Tim Holtz Deckle cutter and then inked the edges using Momento Ink in London Fog.  I also inked the brickwork die cut edges and sentiment, before placing the flowers pots to tie everything together.  I just love how my card came together and hope you like it as well.



Supplies used:

Polkadoodles Digital Image -  Butterfly Flower Pots

Deckle Edge Trimmer

Paper Rose Studio Die -  Texture 4 (Brick Wall)

Prisma Coloured Pencils:

Tulips & Leaves - pc925, pc926, pc928 pc935, pc938, pc109, pc911, pc1089, pc1058

Buttercups & Leaves - pc916, pc917, pc1033, pc912, pc913

Terracotta Pots - pc944, pc1032, pc1034

Butterfly - pc935, pc103, pc1087, pc1027, pc901,pc992, pc938


I have entered this card into the following challenges:


Polkadoodles Cardmaking Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

Craft Catz weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes



Thanks so much for looking and I hope that you can join us in this month's challenge.

Until next time - Happy Crafting





5 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured and put together - love it.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comments Helen

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful scene you have on your card. Your colouring is stunning! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment Rhodidodi

      Delete
  3. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge Blog too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete