Thursday, March 28, 2019

Mood Board Challenge...

Hi, this month I have played along with the March Mood Board over at Paper
Roses Community on Facebook.  Such fun and so many different options available to chose from on the board and as I have only a very small amount of Paper Roses products I am very happy with how
it turned out.




I have chosen oranges,yellows, reds and greens from this board and created a birthday card 
which will be given to a friend who has a birthday coming up in the next few months.




I used Distress Oxides for the background combining two different colours then ran it through an embossing folder.  I then created a shaker using the birthday greeting.
The peonies  and leaves were coloured using copic markers then fine tuned with Prisma 
Coloured Pencils.

I used the following items:

Paper Roses Stamp & Die - Peonies
Paper Roses Die - Happy Birthday to you Layered
Paper Roses Die - Stitched Rectangles
Assorted sequins & crystals
Copic Markers
Prisma Coloured Pencils
Distress Oxides - Peeled Paint and Stormy Sky


Thanks for looking

Until next time 
Happy Crafing


Karen 
🍁

No comments:

Post a Comment