Friday, April 5, 2019

Lotus Flowers...

Hi everyone,

Dropping in today to share with you my latest card.

For my card I have used only  Prisma Coloured Pencils for the Lotus Blossoms and a few copic markers for the greenery.

I have had a play with a new stamp to my collection from Waffle Flower Crafts 
and am very happy with how the flowers turned out.




supplies used:

Avery Elle Die - Wonky Stitches
Waffle Flower Crafts Stamp - Lotus
Sue Wilson Die Mini Expressions - Me to You
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Prisma Coloured Pencils
Copic Markers
Sakura Jelly Roll Pen - White 

It is also the start of our new challenge month over at Bizzy Becs so please come on over and join us, we love seeing your creations.

Thanks for dropping in - Until next time

Happy Crafting

Karen 
🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment