Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Cody on a Scooter - Take 2 ....

 Hi everyone.

Dropping in today to share my card that I have made for my Great Nephew who turned 2 last weekend.

Instead of fussy cutting the digital image I have created a background behind the image for a different look using my cloud stencil for the sky and copic colouring for the ground and used Browns and Blues to colour up the image.

I have masked up the printed image,  then using my stencil,  inked the sky using Distress Ink Pad in Tumbled Glass, which was lots of fun.  I then coloured up the image and lastly did the ground.




Supplies used:

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Cody on a Scooter (from the Boyz will be Boyz Collection)

Distress Ink Pad - Tumbled Glass

Lawn Fawn Die - Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables

Paper Rose Studio die - Numbers

Paper Rose Studio - Sentitment Sheets

Copic Markers

Scooter - B14,B06,B37 C3,5,7

Jeans - B91.93,95,97,99

T Shirt & Shoes - E70, 71,74

Under Shirt - E40,41,42

Hair - E55,53,51

Skin - E50,51,21,11

Ground - W5,3,0

Prisma Coloured Pencils to High Light

Hair - Dk Brown pc 946, yellow ochre pc 942

Cheeks - Blush Pink pc 928

A Colorful Life Designs - Cloud Stencil


Thanks for looking

Until Next Time - Happy Crafting






No comments:

Post a Comment