Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Cody on a Swing...

 Hi everyone.


Popping in today to share a new card with you all and to let you know that it is also the start of the new challenge month over at Bizzy Becs.  

For my card today I have used one of the older Digital Stamps from the Boyz will be Boyz collection called Cody on a swing.   My card is as I type winging its way to my Great Nephew who recently turned 3.  Sorry guys its is going to be late, still getting my head around the length of time it takes for mail to get to Canada from Australia.  

I have fussy cut the image and attached it under the frame with a very small split pin.  I got my inspiration for this from a card I saw recently created by  Melissa Goodman who made her elephant on her card move.    Sadly I haven't taken a video of how the swing moves from side to side, but have photographed its different positions.









Supplies used:

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp from Boyz will be Boyz collection - Cody of a Swing

Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass

A Colorful Life Designs - Cloud Edger Stencil

Lawn Fawn Die - Outside In Stitched Rectangle STackables

Paper Rose Studio Die - Numbers
Paper Rose Studio -Sentiment sheets

Copic Markers 
shorts & shoes - B91, 93, 95, 97 & 99
T Shirt - Y11, 21 & 35
Hair - E50,51,53 & 35
Skin E50, 51, 21 & 93

Thanks for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting






No comments:

Post a Comment