Monday, March 2, 2009

13 Days to go!!!

There are 13 days until the start of the Scrapboxx Retreat...yippee at Augusta. This will be my 6th retreat with them. It is the best fun, the classes are awesome using lots of new yummy product, this year we will be using new Cha releases...saw a sneak peak of some of the product yesterday -very exciting. It will be great to catch up with friends and meet new ones. Not a lot of sleep happens, just 3 days of scrapping and of course singstar until the wee hours.
I have finally started my tags all 53 one them so as we have a long weekend I am hoping that I will get most of them finished apart from the embellishing.
Here are some of my latest layouts that I have finished using my Boxx of Scraps that I receive each month.









Thanks for dropping by, have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Yehhh!!! welcome to Blogging, it's fun, love your layouts, would love to go to Scrapboxx, enjoy.
    Hugz
    Audrey x

    ReplyDelete