Monday, April 6, 2009

New Collections Release!!

Wow, what can I say. They are very yummy indeed. Cannot wait to have a play, my lss said that the new releases will be in this week so can't wait. I was however very lucky to take part in a workshop just recently with a pair of very talented and amazing ladies Maxine & Audrey using collections products. The class ran two workshops one making a vintage tile and the other with white and pink (very nice). It was a shame I couldn't have done both. Here is the tile that I made. Just loved the techniques.

Maxine and Audrey have some gorgeous workshops coming up this month at SBFTH so check them out.

Thanks for looking have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is just beautiful! I love grid cards like this - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing.... I LOVE all the details.... I spot something new each time I look!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete