Friday, August 28, 2009

More Creating!


Each month I participate in a card swap through the Boxx. This months theme was 'Thank You ' and we each had to make 10 cards. Mine have now been sent off and here is my card.

I used Bazzill cardstock with Kaiser bling and Penny Royale pp with chocolate ribbon and punched a lacy border out of bazzill bling. The stamp is from Stampin up and is on watercolour paper and coloured with stampin up inks.

I haven't done much creating in the last few weeks as I am still struggling with a cold that I just can't seem to budge. I count my blessings that it is not swine flu! The rain has started again and today it is quite cold so trying to keep warm.

Thanks for looking, have a wonderful day wherever you may be.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen!!! that sounds like a lot of fun...the card swap!!! lovely card and I wish you a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete