Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Witches and black cats time!

I feel a little like the white rabbit again from Alice in Wonderland....I'm late I'm late...lol.   I have been trying to finish this little ATC all week for the Halloween theme over at Theme Thursday, so here it is:
I have used Spiced Marmalade and Peeled Paint Distress Inks on a gloss background and stamped with the stamps from Stampers Anonymous Trick or Treat collection.  The little picket fence is a new Martha Stewart punch that I have just bought . I have used a small silver spider in the top rhs corner and inserted a little bit of bling for its tummy.
Halloween is something that we don't do, but am quite pleased with the outcome.
Thanks for looking, have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. i'm so glad i went back to theme thursday to see if anyone had posted a new atc and i'm so glad i did. i love your attention to detail and the little silver spider is just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ATC Karen, it's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete