Sunday, March 28, 2010

U Stamp with Dawn and Friends Spring Soiree!

Wow!  The Spring Soiree over at UStamp with Dawn and Friends has started and the projects that have been posted so far are amazing.  I couldn't possibly make them all over the next 4 - 5 weeks.  So will be picking a few to make up, to start with.  One of the projects posted is a beautiful Easter Purse and card set by Becky Roberts which I have made.  It's not to late to join in either, just pop over to the website and sign up.

 Here is my take on this project. 

 



The purse I will be using as a special Easter Basket for my parents and of course the card to match.  I just love that chocolate bunny stamp he is so cute. 

I will post some more projects shortly, just finishing off a very cute Easter Egg Box.

All products used are stampin up except for the sentiment stamp and brads.

Thanks for dropping in, have a wonderful weekend.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment