Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas

I have been having lots of inky fun and playing along with Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas - man how he continues to find all these ideas is amazing, such talent. I especially love how he goes that little bit further and instead of just one technique each day he has lots of other ideas at the end of the post. 

Here are my tags that I have done so far.

Tag 1

Tag 2


Tag 3


Tag 4


Tag 5

Tag 6



Can't wait to see what the last few are like, as he is upto No. 9 , that means 3 more to go.  Those 12 days just fly by.

Thanks for dropping bye.
Enjoy your day.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Karen these are absolutely stunning! Tag 1 and 5 are my favourites! Well done on giving it a go and you've really done an amazing job on all of the tags. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the other 6! Sonia x

    ReplyDelete