Friday, August 26, 2011

Playing with Copics

I just cannot believe where the time has gone this year, it has flown so fast.  I have been busy creating since my last post but havent got around to posting anything, very slack I know.

At the beginning of the year I joined a class of like minded ladies with the delightful and uber talented Debra James as our teacher and have been learning how to use my copic markers ,which I just love.  I look forward to our fortnightly get together to learn new techniques and partake in a tag swap using the technique we learnt from the previous class.

Here are my two tags from the first two classes:




Through copics I have discovered digital stamps which is very exciting and already have a collection of digi stamps that I have purchased along the way.  The great thing about digis is that you dont have to worry where you are going to find room to store them...lol. 
Looking forward to our next class this Saturday and will add photos of my other tags very soon.

Thanks for dropping bye, until next time
Karen x



No comments:

Post a Comment