Saturday, January 28, 2012

Anything Goes



This month at Bizzy Becs the challenge for January is "Anything Goes." I have used a digi from the Once Upon a Time Collection called Strawberry Basket. I have teamed her up with chocolate and a bottle of West Australian Sparkling Malbec from one of our South West wineries by making a chocolate box tag that sits over the neck of the bottle of wine. A perfect present.


Here is a close up of the chocolate box tag. This was so much fun to make and got my inspiration from a whimsy tutorial that I found last year. The image is coloured using my Copic Markers.



Thanks for dropping in, have a fabulous day.

Karen

3 comments:

  1. omgosh Karen this is stunning!!!! What a fab gift idea, I might have to borrow that one day... LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, guess who this is who hangs there head in shame, hehehehe... Just wanted/ needed to pop on by and leave you some love on your gorgeous card creation.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, just checking through your blog and I love what you have done with the BB Image of mine.. LOVE IT!!!. bec xx

    ReplyDelete