Sunday, July 22, 2012

More Flowers

The challenge this month at Bizzy Becs is Flower Power and to continue on with that theme I have had a play with my Poppystamp and Memory Box dies and this is what I came up with.

The floral paper I used is from the card kit 10 which is available - here. I also used Poppystamp dies Small Madison Window, Shutter and small Flower Box all available from Bec - here together with the Memory Box Catalina Border and Essex Label - here. The Catalina border was used with several different colour card stocks and pieced onto the green patterned paper, cut into sprays and arranged into the window box. I also used it in one piece on the inside of the card in a maroon to match the card.

It was a bit fiddly cutting the flowers and piecing them onto the green card stock but well worth the effort.






For the wall background I used Tim Holtz's bricked embossing folder.

Don't forget that if there is anything you can't see in Bec's store drop her an email and if it is possible it can be ordered in for you.

There is also time to enter this month's flower challenge with two fabulous Memory Box dies up for grabs so keep those entries coming.

Thanks for dropping by, happy creating.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment