Friday, October 5, 2012

Angel Goth

Hi everyone its the 5th October and that means its the start of another challenge month at Bizzy Becs and congratulations to Eels for being the winner of Septembers challenge.

This month our challenge  is:

                                      "Things with Wings" 
                                           by DT Kelly

The prize for  the winner of this months challenge is this beautiful Whimsy Wee Stamp called "Summer Fairy" isn't she just adorable.   




Now being October and the challenge being things with wings got me thinking.  Normally I do not do anything Halloween  - being an Aussie kid it was something we didn't do.  The most we ever did growing up was Guy Fawkes night which I recall being awesome fun.  Dad would go any buy a few crackers and we would set them off  - hehe those were the days when you could purchase them and you didn't need a special licence.

There are so many lovely Halloween cards and Treat bags around this time of the year so it got me thinking why not, I will too.  So on that note I would like to share with you what I made.





I have used Angel Goth which is a Blue Butterfly Digi  from Bizzy Becs Store here and Spellbinders Splendid Circles which you can also get from Bizzy Becs here.  The background moon and birds stamp is one that I have had for ages and is from Cherry Pie.

The Coffin Treat Box was found on line at a site called Birds Cards.  Now I searched high and low to find something to fit in with the theme to go inside, none of the shops had anything Halloween but everything Christmas.  Well I found some Candy Corn yesterday, perfect!  Had to have a taste too, but oooh they are sooo sweet.





So now its your turn, thinking caps on everyone  and get creating.  Pop over to Bizzy Becs and check out my teamies creations and then show us what you have created.

The countdown to All Hallows Eve has began.

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Creating.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment