Tuesday, January 22, 2013

For You - Mimosa Hat





Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for a friend's birthday.  I have used a gorgeous new stamp by Bildmalarna called "Mimosa Hat" and not having coloured these before think they are rather cute and may have to purchase a few more.  This stamp and her friends are currently available for pre-order from Bizzy Bec's.

I have also used a Spellbinder die Splendid Circles which Bec also has available to order here.  The paper I used from my stash is by MME Lost and Found 'Sunshine' and I have also used this to paper pierce her top and coloured her with copics.  The For You stamp is from Stampin Up and the ribbon is from my stash.

Here she is:


There is still time left to enter into the January Challenge at Bizzy Becs here and to be in the running to win this months prize one of the new release Memory Box Dies - awesome.

Look forward to seeing your creations.

Happy Crafting

Karen







1 comment:

  1. This card is stunning, I love the colours and the frame is fantastic.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete