Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello

Hi everyone, well can't believe the weather we have been having lately up and down like a yo-yo.  This last week the humidity has been awful, today is a pleasant relief  so am quite looking forward to Autumn and being cooler.

Now that school has gone back the dog is back outside again and she doesn't like the hot weather at all, almost tears the door down when I get home, poor thing. She has loads of fresh water and spends most of the day in my Orchid House which has a sand base and she can keep relatively cool there in the shade, down side being she is full of black dust. As you might guess she is very much an inside dog and loves to be around us as much as she can.

Today I would like to share with you a card I made using a Magnolia Stamp "Edwin with Aeroplane"  he is so cute just had to stamp him up and colour him.  I thought that it fitted in with this months theme of "Friendship" over at Bizzy Becs. I have also used one of my new dies from Magnolia for the hello banner.


There is still time left to join in the February challenge at Bizzy Becs and have the opportunity to win 5 digis of your choice from Becs store.

Look forward to seeing your cards, happy creating.

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment