Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Easter

Hi, wow can you believe it nearly Easter and  week 8 at school next week this term is flying by.  Today I would like to share with you a card I have made for my parents and will be posted off Monday with their Easter goodies.

For my card I have used two of the latest Magnolia stamps 'Little Easter collection 2013'.  They are Tilda hiding an Easter Egg and Happy Easter Background and have coloured them with my copics.  I have also used Spellbinder dies  Floral Ovals and Classic Ovals these are available to pre order at Bizzy Becs here.




The Cherry Blossom flowers are also available at Bizzy Becs and I have added a bit of bling with the addition of the crystal beaded spray and flowers by Green Tara from my stash.  The lace border is a Nellie Snellen die that I purchased last year from a lss and the ribbon is from Spotlight.

Here is a look at the inside of the card



Don't forget to pop on over to the our Store Blog here and check out what my other Teamies have been doing and there is still time to join in this months challenge 'Anything Goes' and be in the running to win  a Memory Box die.

Have a safe and wonderful Easter with your families and friends and thank you for dropping in and your comments.

Until next time
Happy Creating


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment