Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love



Hi and welcome to  a new challenge at Bizzy Becs Store Blog.  This month being February our challenge is Love/Friendship and is brought to you by our DT gal Sally.



The prize this month is a mystery surprise stamp from Wild Rose Studio and is kindly donated from Bizzy Becs online store.  So pop on over an check the fabulous inspiration this month from the rest of the DT gals.

I have kept my card this month quite plain and simple, but love the white and red.   To create my card  I  used Dark Room Stamp Set "Hearts" which I embossed with white and black embossing powder and a Memory Box Die "Virtuoso Music" onto White Bazzill card stock.




Dark Room Door stamps are available to preorder at  Bizzy Becs  together with Memory Box Dies, you can find them here.

With Valentines Day just around the corner now is the perfect time to get creating a make a card for that someone special in your life and at the same time join our challenge this month and be in the running for this months prize.

Thank you dropping by, happy crafting.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and elegant card Karen, I love the music die and stamp image.

    ReplyDelete