Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thinking of You

Its time for a new challenge over at Bizzy Becs.   We are going with "Anything Goes" again this month and the winner of this months challenge will win an Impression Obsession Die,  kindly donated by Bizzy Bec's online store.

For my card this month I have used Distress Inks to colour my stamped image and then fussy cut the stamped image out and layered them onto my card.


The distress inks used to colour the daffodils are Shabby Shutters, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey and applied with a waterbrush.  The stamp is called "Garden Greetings" and is by Dark Room Door and include the greeting used plus a couple more.  The patterned paper is from a 6x6 paper pack, all of these and lots more are available to purchase from Bizzy Becs online store.

Pearls, ribbon and cardstocks are from my own stash.

Thanks for dropping by, happy crafting.

Karen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment