Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Box Card

Hi just dropping in to show a Box Card that I made recently.  These have been very popular around the internet and Pinterest, so thought I would like to have a go and make one too!  There are lots of different size box card tutorials out there but this one took my fancy as it folds to fit a standard envelope.  This suited my needs as the card was to be posted.



To embellish my card I have used items that are available to purchase/order from Bizzy Becs store here.

Poppystamp die - Vintage Bird Cage and Nested Bird, flowers ribbon and sentitment.  The patterned paper and cardstock are from my own stash.

Hope you are all having a fabulous week, sadly for me holidays are over and its back to school tomorrow for a new school term.

Until next time, happy crafting.

Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment