Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tilda Longstocking......



Hi everyone, today I have been playing with my Distress Ink Pads onto Watercolour Paper.  I haven't used them to colour this way for ages and wanted to revisit this technique.  I have to say I am pretty chuffed with the result.

I have used the following colours:

Hair:     Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
Skin:      Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Dress and Shoes:   Victoria Velvet, Iced Spruce, Weathered Wood
Apron:  Touch of Weathered Wood
Stockings:  Aged Mahogany

Stamp:   Magnolia - Tilda Longstocking

I have also used the following MFT Dies:  Heart Balloons and Lots of Love
Birthday greeting stamp is from my own stash

All of the above are available  via Bizzy Becs store together with lots of other new and very yummy goodies, something for everyone.

We are enjoying some much needed cooler weather in Perth today, so hope that everyone is having a wonderful relaxing weeked.

Until next time,

Happy Crafting

Karen




1 comment:

  1. wow this card is stunning. I love the clean and simple card.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete