Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Anniversary



Today I am sharing with you a card I made using Memory Box Dies.  It was designed for a male recipient, in this case my husband as we recently celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary.

To create the scene I used Nestled Birds, Grove Branch and Mini Heart Collection dies from Memory Box and the hearts were inked with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink Pad.  These dies and Ink Pads are available to order from Bizzy Becs online store here together with lots of other yummy goodies.

The sentiment is from my own stash and is an old set of stamps from Stampin Up.

This month is definitely slipping away quickly but there is still time left to join us for this months "Anything Goes Challenge" here and be in the running to win  a prize.

We have another long weekend coming up this weekend so have a great weekend.

Happy Creating

Karen

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this gorgeous card... it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete