Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy B-Day ............

Hi popping in today to share with you my latest card.



The image is a recently purchased stamp  by Wild Rose Studio - called Panda with Flowers, isn't she soo cute.

I have chosen to colour her with copics and have used my Gelly Roll pens in Gold, Teal, Blue and Red to accent the flower centres and hearts.  [Unfortunately this hasn't photographed that well.]

I have also used a My Favourite Things die - Blueprints 24 and a Die/Stamp combo from Taylored Expressions - Think Happy Thoughts.

These are available  as a pre-order from Bizzy Becs here.

The little bee is from Stampin Up and  is from an old set  - Picture  This.

Patterned Paper is from Lost and Found - Sunshine.

Have a wonderful day

Happy Crafting


Karen 





No comments:

Post a Comment