Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Best day ever ....

Hi everyone, today I am sharing with you a card made for Hubbies birthday using another of the fabulous stamp & die sets from Taylored Expressions called Paw - some.



I have also used Memory Box dies - Small word - Pop Curve to create the hill on which the dog and his friends sit and Cross Stitched Frames.

This dies and stamps are available via pre-order from Bizzy Becs online store HERE.  (remember if you cant see it under the listings drop Bec an email and she will gladly let you know if it can be ordered)

My stamp has been coloured with Copics and I used some blending solution on a cloth to create the texture in the dogs fur  The background sky was created by creating a cloud template and colouring upwards with a light blue copic marker.  I also used a white pen to add highlights to the hats on the chickens.

Thanks for dropping by, hope you day is wonderful

Until next time happy crafting

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment