Saturday, September 5, 2015

Shaker Card - Best Wishes ....

Hi everyone. 

 Firstly I would like to wish all the Dads out there a very Happy Fathers Day for Sunday - hope you are all spoilt rotten.  

Today I would like to share with you my card made for the new challenge over at Bizzy Becs for the September Challenge.

I am really loving Shaker Cards at the moment and could not resist the temptation of turning the new Darkroom Door stamp - Mason Jar into a shaker - what fun. 

 I filled it with different coloured sequins , small beads and multi coloured prills.  I picked out the blue  from the prills and added small gemstone beads to the bow to co-ordinate.



Darkroom Door Stamps:  Mason Jar, Daisy & Simple Sayings

Darkroom Door is available as a preorder via Bizzy Becs online store here: So don't forget to pop on over and check all the new releases.

Until next time Happy Crafting.

Thanks for dropping by.

Karen





1 comment: