Saturday, December 5, 2015

Noel .......

Hi everyone, 3 weeks to go ... can you believe it,  this year has flown.

Today I would like to share with you my very first Christmas card for this year.  Yes I am a bit behind but I hope to add this one over the next week or so.

For my card I have used a gorgeous stamp from Darkroom Door - Brushed Christmas Vol 2, it is the largest ornament in the set and I thought it would make a great Christmas Tree, so upside down it went.  Have to say I am very happy with the way it turned out.  

The snowflake embellishment is a die from Memory Box - Shimmering Snowflakes.




Darkroom Door and Memory Box are available as a preorder by Bizzy Becs online store, together with lots of other goodies.  Supersavers on back on until 5th January 2016 and there are some gorgeous things is Bizzy Becs Choice.

Today is also the start of our new Anything Goes Challenge for December, so get crafty and come on over and join us.

Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful day.

Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment