Friday, November 11, 2016

Mermaid Dreams...

Hi everyone  I am  popping in today to share with you my latest card.

For this card I wanted an oceany feel to compliment my image.







  I die cut a circle through the two top layers  using a die from Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Circles, then die cut two circles with a Memory Box Die - Shaker Circles (not currently listed in store), these were then nestled inside the circle to create the illusion of a Porthole.  I then attached small pearls around the centre.


For my image I have used a stamp from My Besties called Steampunk Mermaid Dreams  which is so cute and have coloured her with Copic Markers.

For the background  I have used a newly aquired stencil from Dusty Attic called Fish Net  and then coloured it with Distress Inks in Evergreen Bough and Salty Ocean. 

.  I have also used Frantage Shabby Blue embossing enamel for some of the background stamping, together with Momento London Fog for the Seahorse, both images are from a Kaiser clear stamp called Coastal Escape.

The sentiment is a die from Penny Black and is called Celebrations.

Thanks for popping in, have a fabulous week.

Until next time - Happy Crafting

Karen 



1 comment: