Saturday, August 5, 2017

Flamingo greetings....

Hi everyone. 

  Well I guess winter is  finally here, it has been so so cold here the past week, which is not good when fighting off a chest infection.  So doing my best to keep warm and dry.

Today I would like to share with you my card created for the new challenge that has started  today over at Bizzy Becs Store Blog.





I have used the following items:

Cottage Cutz die - Flamingo
Avery Elle Clear Stamp (for Sentiment) - Peonies
Distress Ink Pad - Victoria Velvet
White embossing powder

Please  check the rest of the Design Teams inspiration and why not join in the challenge and share your creation, there is a lovely stamp or die as the prize kindly donated by Bec the owner of Bizzy Becs online Store.  (the sale has been extended so pop on over and grab a bargain or too).

Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful day.

Until next time

Happy Crafting

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment