Monday, March 5, 2018

Jewel.....

Hi everyone and welcome to the start of another challenge over at Bizzy Becs Store Blog.

For my card for this month I have chosen to colour a new digital image called Jewel.  She and her friends have recently been added to the store and are all super cute. 

 I have coloured her up using Prisma Coloured Pencils and have to say as my first ever image coloured with pencils was very pleased how she came together.  I will however change the type of paper that I print  onto in future when using pencils.  I used Xpressit paper which I found quite slippery.


supplies used:
Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Jewel
Penny Black Transparent Stamp - Sprinkles and Smiles
Lawn Fawn Die - Large Stitched Square Stackables
Dress my Craft - Angel Mix Sequins
Nuvo - Glittler Gloss
Sakura Gelly Roll - Golden Star



Dont forget to drop on over to the Store, there is for the month of March a 10% Storewide Super Saver.

Thanks for dropping by.

Until Next time, Happy Crafting

Karen 


1 comment:

  1. A terrific card with great use of the paper tearing--I never could master that at all

    Have a great weekend

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete