Sunday, November 4, 2018

Trick or Treat....





Hi everyone, dropping in today to share my card with you, that I created last month for Bizzy Becs online store.

My inspiration for this image stems from last  month having Halloween at the end of it.  I am not generally one to celebrate anything Halloween but occasionally I like to make a card showcasing something along that theme.    I hope you like her. 

 I just love the quirkiness of the new Oddball Characters from Stamping Bella.




She has been coloured with two different types of media this time.  For the skin I have used Prisma coloured pencils and the rest of the image was coloured with Copic Markers.

I also used my alphabet punch board from We R Memory Makers to create the senitment.  I then placed a strip of purple foil card underneath to make it pop.

Supplies used:

Stampingbella - Oddball Shopper
Avery Elle Die - Wonky Stitches
Alphabet Punch Board - wermemorymakers

Thanks for looking, happy crafting

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment