Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Wishes....

As we draw towards the end of year, I would like to take this time to wish
you all a safe and Merry Christmas.  Enjoy the Festive Season with your Family and Friends 
and thank you for taking the time to read my posts.


I would like to share with you my Christmas Inspiration,  I have used a snowman
 stamp from Stamping Bella as my  focus,  he is from the Oddball range and is super cute.  
I have coloured him using Copic Markers.





supplies used:
Stamping Bella Stamp - Oddball Snowman
Penny Black Stamp - Sweetest Moments
Paper Rose die - Merry
Santa & Reindeer die - unknown 
Copic Markers

The 25% off over at Bizzy Becs has been extended and there has been some new releases added to the store, so drop on over and check them out.  There is something for everyone.

Thanks for looking,
Until next time - Happy Crafting

Karen 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card.

    Please visit: https://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete