Sunday, April 5, 2020

Fabulous you.....

Hi everyone, just dropping in today to share my card for the start of this months challenge over at Bizzy Becs.

What a strange, unpredictable time we are all sharing.  I do hope that you and your family are all keeping well and for the crafters out there, able to get a small amount of time to play on your crafty projects.

I have started re organising my craft space albeit very carefully as unfortunately last week I cut my finger on a mandolin and have to be gentle with it until it fully heals.

I chose my elements for my card for ease of use due to my finger and have coloured up the die cut using Distress Oxides.



Supplies used:

Sizzix Thinlits Tim Holtz - Wildflower Stems # 1
Sue Wilson Mini Expressions die - Fabulous
Pink Fresh Studio (Stamped Sentiment) - Just a Little Lovely
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides - Worn Lipstick,Tattered Rose, Crushed Olive, Mowed Lawn, 
Fossilized Amer & Ground Espresso

Thank you for taking the time to visit

Virtual hugs - take care

Until next time - Happy Crafting


Karen 
🌼

No comments:

Post a Comment