Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Stitched Flowers.....

Hi everyone, dropping by today to share with you my latest card for the May Challenge starting today over at Bizzy Becs.

For this card I had a play with some Post It tape and created a mask for my flowers so that I could then use Distress Oxides to colour my cardstock.  I choose Tattered Rose as my background colour.  After removing the mask I then coloured up the stamped images with Copic Markers and high lighted the flower centres with my Signo Pen in Gold and White.  I have to say I am more than pleased with the result.




supplies used:
Penny Black Transparent Stamp - Stitched Flowers  (by request)
Sue Wilson Die Creative Expressions - Happy Birthday  (by request)
Memento Ink - Tuxedo
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Stamp Pad - Tattered Rose
Picket Fence Studio Blender Brushes 
Copic Markers, Gold and White Signo Pen


Thanks for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting


Karen
🌺

No comments:

Post a Comment