Friday, June 12, 2020

A Bit of Gold and a Spotlight Stamping Technique....

Hi everyone.

Just popping in today to share a couple of cards with you.  The first was a card created for the start of the current months challenge over at Bizzy Becs.

For my card I have die cut a mask from a Tim Holtz Thinlits Die - Bouquet and applied Heidi Swapp Clear Texture Paste through the mask.  Once dried I have placed a sheet of gold foil over the top and run it through my laminator.  Just love the effect.


Supplies used:

Stampinbella Stamp -  Garden Girl Violet
Lawn Fawn Die - Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Sue Wilson Die - Mini Shadowed Sentiments - Just Because
Sizzix Die - Tim Holtz - Bouquet
Momento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Heidi Swapp - Clear Texture Paste
Craft Gold Foils 




My second card is one that I created after being inspired by a youtube video I recently watched by Jennifer Macquire on her Spotlight Stamping Technique.

The Stamp Set I used for this technique is from Darkroom Door and I have not thought of using it this way before, luckily it had three different tulip stamps within the set and has worked perfectly.





supplies used:

Darkroom Door Rubber Stamp - Full Bloom Vol 1
Darkroom Door Rubber Stamp - Happy Birthday
Lawn Fawn Die - Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Memento Ink - Rose Bud, Pistachio, Olive Grove and Tuxedo Black
Embossing Powder, Accents, Stickles and gloss pen from my own stash


Thanks for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting



Karen
🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment