Monday, April 5, 2021

1st Birthday Cupcake...

Hi everyone.


Gosh last month went so fast.  I hope that you all had an enjoyable Easter and were able to spend the time with family and or friends.

It is also once again the 5th of month, which means it is the start of another challenge month over at Bizzy Becs Store Challenge Blog. 

A few weeks ago my sister and I were very excited  to help celebrate the first birthday of our God Daughters son.  It was a gorgeous morning catching up with everyone and this is my card that I created for him.  

I just love the Darkroom Door stamp Cupcake and how easy it is to colour.  I used liquid pearls on the number 1 and left it raised to create dimension.




Supplies used:

    Darkroom Door Stamp DDES047 - Cupcake
Darkroom Door Stamp DDSE001 - Happy Birthday
Paper Roses Die - Numbers

Copic Markers 
Cupcake - YR 23, E25, E37, E59
Cupcake Wrapper - B37, B34, B32
Frosting - E41, YR 30, YR31

Ranger Stickles - Unicorn
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Baby Blue

Thanks so much for looking and hope that you can join us in this months Challenge.


Until next time - Happy Crafting





No comments:

Post a Comment