Sunday, September 5, 2021

Succulent Bowl ....

Hi everyone, today is the 5th of September, which means it is the start of a new challenge month over at Bizzy Becs Store Blog, and also Fathers Day. Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there, have a wonderful day.

My card which I made for my Dad, is from one of Becs latest digital stamp releases, coloured up using my Copic Markers.   I have  hand drawn and coloured up with copics the succulent bowl.  I am super happy with how the finished item came together.  To finish the card I created the sentiment on the computer to suit an existing die that I have from Taylored Expressions.



Supplies used:

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Grapto Ives
Taylored Expressions Die - Simple Strips
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Brushed Corduroy 
Copic Markers
Cactus
YG00, YG01,YG23,YG25
Succulent Bowl
E18, E15, E13, E11, YG11, YG03
Tim Holtz Alterations Embossing Folder - Woodgrain

Thanks for dropping by and looking - Until next time

Happy Crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment