Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Congratulations....

Hi everyone, just popping in today to share my latest creation.  It is also the start of a new challenge month over at Bizzy Becs, so come on over and join in the fun. 

For my card I have again used the 3d embossing folder from Altenew - Beautiful Bergenia.  I just love this folder.  After embossing onto my card stock (I used Neena) I have coloured the embossed area with Jane Davenport Palette Pastels and have to say that I love the effect it has created.  To set the pastels and make them less likely to smudge, it has been lightly sprayed with Schmincke Universal Fixative.



supplies used:

Altenew 3D embossing folder - Beautiful Bergenia

Taylored Expressions Stamp - Flip the Floral

Jane Davenport Palette Pastel - Chilled  & Mineral Eyes Sets


Thanks again for looking


Until next time - Happy Crafting





3 comments:

  1. A beautiful technique Karen and a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Karen. Spectacular card. Love the subtle tones.
    Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
    Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen. Love the soft tones you got here with that gorgeous folder. Now I need some and on my wish list thanks to you LOL.

    ReplyDelete