Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Double Embossing using Altenew 3D embossing folder - Flowery Field....

 Hi hello. 

 Wow we have been having some scorchers here in the West on and off since Christmas, so hope that you have been able to keep cool.

For my card that I am sharing today, I have seen some cards recently on google using a double embossing folder technique and wanted to give it a go.  

For my first emboss I used an old Sizzix embossing folder from my stash and then followed over the top with my 3D Folder from Altenew.  When it was first done I was not too sure if I liked it or not, but after adding some Palette  Pastels over the top it just seemed to pop.



Supplies used:

Altenew 3D Embossing Folder - Flowery Field

Taylored Expressions Die and Stamp - Simple Strips Birthday

Lawn Fawn Die - Stitched Rectangle Frames 

Palette Pastels -Jane Davenport in Mineral Eyes, Lit Up & Chilled

sequins from stash 


Thanks for looking.

Until next time - Happy Crafting





No comments:

Post a Comment