Saturday, May 14, 2022

Daisy Bed....

Hi everyone.


Popping in today to share my latest card.  

For my card I have used a 3D Botanical Embossing Folder from Altenew and embossed onto watercolour cardstock.  The embossed areas of the cardstock have then been watercoloured using my Altenew Watercolour Brushes in size 0 and 2 which are available in a 4 brush set and are presented in a lovely pouch to keep them safe. 

Today I used my Karin Brush Markers to colour my embossed flowers.  Whilst the process was quite time consuming, it was relaxing colouring with them and was actually surprised how much time it actually took.



Supplies used:

Altenew Botanical 3D Embossing Folder - Daisy Bed 

Altenew Artists Watercolour Brushes - Detailed 

Sue Wilson (Creative Expressions) Die - Thanks

Ranger Heavy weight Watercolour Paper

Embossed Areas coloured with Karin Brush Marker Pro

Colours used:

Magenta Red 170, Magenta 359,Ochre 552,Sandstone 174


Thanks so much for looking.

Until next time - Happy Crafting





No comments:

Post a Comment