Tuesday, July 5, 2022

It's your day....

 Hi everyone.

Welcome on this cold wintery day, my thoughts are with the people of Sydney who have been impacted by their third round of flooding, such heartbreak.

I have once again been having a play with my Karin Brush Markers and have to say am loving them.  I find they blend beautifully with a watercolour brush on watercolour paper.  For my card I stamped my image onto the watercolour paper and heat set to make sure that it didnt bleed when I added water.

After colouring I fussy cut the image and senitment and foam mounted my image, to create some dimension.




Supplies Used:
Penny Black Stamp - It's your day
Avery Elle Die - Wonky Stitches
Karin Brush markers 
Pale Orange, Gold, Rosewood, Cerise, Burgandy,
Apple, Olive Green and Sepia
Wink of Stella - Clear Sparkle
Francheville Sketch and Watercolour Paper - 250gsm

Thanks for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment