Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Party Little Dude...

Hi everyone.


Just dropping in today to share my latest card for Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog

This months challenge #310 is

 Anything Goes and for a twist Add Balloons

our sponsor for this month is


For my card I have chosen the digital image Party Little Dude which comes with the image, sentiments and 3 lots of paper.  I created a reverse easel card and have coloured the image with copics and prisma coloured pencils



supplies used:

Polkadoodles digital image - Party Little Dude

Lawn Fawn Die - Stitched Rectangles

Copic Markers

Prisma Coloured Pencils

Stickles - Diamond


I would like to enter into the following challenge:


Polkadoodles Cardmaking & Craft Challenge Blog Week 28


Don't forget to drop over to the blog and check out the rest of the teams inspiration 

Until next time 


Happy Crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment