Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Burlesque Bessie




Well this year is certainly flying by very fast June already!

Since my last post I have been on a craft camp. Had a fabulous weekend 3 days  crafting, creating anything we wanted, no dishes or  housework so much fun.  Can't wait until the next one which hopefully will be towards the end of this year yippee!

Now being that is now June that means  challenge time again at Bizzy Becs.  Each month the DT girls get to choose the challenge theme and this month it is my turn.  Hope you all like it as I  chose Monochromatic + 1 extra colour.  So for my colours I have chosen shades of brown + green as my extra colour.

There is another fabulous prize up for offer for the winner this month kindly donated by
                                                         Bizzy Becs online store

                                                       Spellbinder Die   D-Lite die  


For my card I have chosen an image from the Store- Blue Butterfly Digi "Burlesque Bessie"  from the Pin Up Girls series which I have coloured in Sepia using the green as an accessory with my copics.  I have also used  Spellbinders Decorative Labels One and Labels One which are available for pre order in the store here.  Also used are some of the elements from Card Kit #4 which are fabulous value for money along with extra flowers from my own stash.  Bec is adding new kits all the time so check them out here.  





I have also used a free sentiment which is available as a download on the challenge blog here.  If you look in the right hand side bar there are lots of others as well. ( Don't forget if you use them give credit to Bec.)

Thanks for dropping by, happy crafting.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment