Friday, February 5, 2016

Celebrating You....

Today there is a new ' Anything Goes' challenge starting over at Bizzy Becs and I would like to share with you my card for this month.






I have used the following which are available to preorder via Becs on line store :
(drop in there has been lots of new things added - something for everyone)

Stamps:     Gorguss Rubber Stamp - On Top of the World
Penny Black  - Sprinkles and Smiles
Flowers, lace and leaves - coming soon 

I had lots of fun with this using White Gesso I swiped around the edges of the patterned paper and onto the flowers.  My stamped image was coloured using  Copic Markers and a white gel pen for the highlights..  

Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful day.

Karen 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Those colours are just so pretty as is the whole concept of your card...enjoy your weekend.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Karen, you've coloured Gorjuss skilfully indeed and created a beautiful cardl love the use of the doily. I need to do that more often.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete