Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hello ....

Hi everyone.

So glad that today is a little cooler and there is currently a very nice sea breeze happening, which is such a pleasant relief after sweltering over the last few days and nights with 40 plus temperatures.

Today I would like to share with you a card made using a  stamp set called Peonies which is by Avery Elle that I have had for a while but today is its first stamping.  It does have a matching die but have yet to add it to my collection. 

 The image was masked and layered and fussy cut, then coloured using Copic Markers. The centre of the flower has been highlighted with my purple Sakura Jelly Pen.



The background layer is a die  from Memory Box and is called Square Links, I can see this one having lots of uses in the future, love it.  The sentiment is a die and is from Penny Black.

Thanks for dropping by and hope that you have a wonderful week.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.

Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment