Monday, February 11, 2019

Garden Girl.....

Hi,  just  popping in to share a little inspiration with you.

Today for my card I have used one of the Garden Girls from a  previous Stampingbella release.

I have coloured her using Copic Markers. 

 I cut the sentiment four times and glued  them together to create some dimension and the image was fussy cut and applied to my background with foam tape.


My background die is an old Memory Box one which I layered onto Blue Bazzill.

I have listed the supplies I used below.


supplies used:

Stampingbella Garden Girl - Lily of the Valley
Sue Wilson Die - Me to You
Memory Box Die - Bengal Background
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers


Thanks for looking


Until next time - Happy Crafting

Karen
🌼

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful. I love the blue in the background

    Have a great day

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete